MEDICAL MARIJUANA IN CANADA (MMPR) STATISTICS
as of August 1 2016 (source: Health Canada)
PUF Ventures is a biomedical ACMPR applicant with a production facility located in London, Ontario. PUF’s objective is to add shareholder value through cost efficient acquisitions, joint ventures and effective marketing while maintaining a lower risk profile through diversification and sound financial management.
PUF Ventures currently owns a majority 54.49% equity interest in AAA Heidelberg with an exclusive option to purchase the remaining 45.51% stake by way of a share exchange agreement as outlined in our financial statements. Upon closing of this transaction PUF will own 100% of AAA Heidelberg.
Currently in development mode, our WeedBeacon BETA is destined to change the how medical cannabis usage is tracked. For the medical community an interactive app that tracks real-time cannabis usage where physicians can review patient intake and how certain cannabinoids have benefited their patient. From a social perspective and aimed at the recreational market in the USA, our social functionality allows users to share in real-time what their smoking, and connect them to a web of like-minded cannabis smokers.
Our Master grower is currently researching the most up-to-date and sophisticated methods on cultivation and outlined our planned launched strains which include:
Discover how we are positioning our AAAHeidelberg facility to grow high Quality strains for your medical needs
Eurofins Experchem is a leading globalconsulting and analytical testing laboratory providing regulatory consulting and quality assurance services. Eurofins Experchem is a part of Eurofins Scientific which encompasses more than 22,000 employees over 225 sites across 39 countries. The Eurofins international group of laboratories provide an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries, and to governments.
With one of the most distinguished careers in the field, our Advisor is an accomplished security consultant with a track record that spans over 26 years. With an extensive background including the creation of a national security strategy for a $17 billion multinational corporation, our Advisor now leads a diverse team of leading industry professionals as part of his own consulting practice. He is actively sought out as an expert in his field, and has been featured on several Canadian news channels, newspapers and industry publications, while concurrently teaching security and crime prevention at a leading Canadian university.
PUF VENTURES INC.
#804 – 750 W Pender Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T7
Wolrige Mahon LLP
400 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6C1M2
Computershare Investor Services, Inc.
PUF Ventures has an experienced management team with a growth strategy to develop a diversified portfolio of projects that can be taken into production. The company’s main objective is to add shareholder value through cost efficient acquisitions, joint ventures, and effective marketing while maintaining a lower risk profile through project diversification and sound finiancial management.
Interim President & CEO